Books Are Dumb. Reviews are dumberer.

I love reading even though I don't seem to have time to do enough of it. Most of what I read is non fiction and can stray towards art books. Generally I just go into one of the many libraries here in San Diego , CA and see what's on the 'New Books' shelf and go from there. If I liked a book I'll tell you why, if I thought it sucked ass, I'll maybe go into why.

May 26, 2006


Degas' Drawings. ISBN: 0486212335. Another book form the library. If you're into drawing or art, this book rocked. Seriously, his sketches are just simply as good as it gets. Composition, style, fuck he was a great master artist. Made me realize how far I have to go to be a great artist. Crap, now I'm gonna go stab myself in the head with a colored pencil. Great book. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click Here to help us find Jennifer Kesse, a beautiful 24 year old woman missing from Orlando Florida since January 24th, 2006.