Books Are Dumb. Reviews are dumberer.

I love reading even though I don't seem to have time to do enough of it. Most of what I read is non fiction and can stray towards art books. Generally I just go into one of the many libraries here in San Diego , CA and see what's on the 'New Books' shelf and go from there. If I liked a book I'll tell you why, if I thought it sucked ass, I'll maybe go into why.

May 26, 2006


A Million Little Pieces by James Frey. ISBN: 0385507755. OK, I got the audio book from the library. It was OK. Mostly I wanted to read it out of Oprah spite since she went overboard after the it's a fiction book crap that went down. Anyways, it was ok except for this really annoying habit the author had of repeating soemthing 3 times for effect. Seriously, it got painful by like the millionth little time he fucking used it. Otherwise. eh, good idea for a book. Writing style needs some help but I've read worse. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click Here to help us find Jennifer Kesse, a beautiful 24 year old woman missing from Orlando Florida since January 24th, 2006.